- Short telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 160mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 1' to suit working with close-up subjects.
- One ultra-low dispersion (UD) element greatly reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Three-group floating elements system along with an internal focusing design helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range.
- Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges for faster focusing performance: 1'-infinity and 1.6'-infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Optional rotating tripod collar is available and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.