Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body)
The FUJIFILM X-T2 is the ultimate mirrorless camera packed with all the features you need. Compared to traditional DSLRs, this FUJIFILM mirrorless camera is lighter, more compact, and capable of producing professional-quality photos without the bulk. Easily create outstanding 4K movies with Film Simulation modes that Fujifilm is famous for, with user-friendly interface and dials, a wide variety of high-performance interchangeable lenses, and the latest sensors and camera engines. It’s definitely one of the best products from the Fujifilm X series.
The FUJI X-T2 allows you to retain the color, sharpness, and detail in your photos with the 24.3MP X-Trans™ CMOS III sensor, which eliminates the need for the low-pass filter. It also features a high-speed image-processing engine, the X-Processor Pro, to provide even more outstanding colors and shades in both photos and videos, even in low-light situations.
FUJIFILM boasts of its high-speed processing power that significantly improves its autofocus performance. This T-X2 model enables the user to focus fast on subjects—even low-contrast and high-texture objects..
Longer burst mode
The X-T2 can get power from multiple batteries to enable continuous shooting for longer periods and shorten the shutter release lag in between shots.
High quality video recording
Among digital cameras that deliver high-quality video recording, the X-T2 provides up to 1.8 times more information to record 4K video (3840 x 2160 pixels) and 2.4 times more than the required information for a full HD video (1920 x 1080 pixels) to create unparalleled image and video quality with less blurring and detail loss.
User-friendly mechanical dials make the adjustment of shutter speeds, ISO sensitivity, and exposure compensation, as well as switching between drive and metering modes, easy and fast so that you don’t miss out on those priceless moments. These settings can also be adjusted while the camera is turned off. Another helpful feature is the Lock & Release button specifically created for the shutter speed and ISO dials.
- High-performance 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor for capturing high-quality images while retaining color, sharpness, and detail
- Distributed 325 AF points (including 169 AF points offering phase detection) and AF point selection joystick for faster and easier subject focusing and tracking
- Clear and sharp 2.36M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder with 0.005 sec refresh time (60 fps or 100 fps in boost mode)
- 3-inch 1.04M-dot articulating LCD
- Records 4K UHD video at up to 30 frames per second for up to 10 min. (expandable to 30 min. with booster grip)
- F-Log flat profile and 4K exportable over HDMI
- 8 fps continuous shooting with AF (11 fps with booster grip)
- 5 fps continuous shooting (with live view updates between capture)
- 14 fps continuous shooting with electronic shutter
- Dual SD card slots (UHS-II compatible) for longer, continuous shooting
- USB 3.0 socket for faster data transfer