Take your first step into DSLR photography and start telling your stories with the EOS 2000D. This easy-to-use, intuitive camera is suited to beginners. The Photo Companion app offers top tips and tutorials on how to get the best from your camera features, including beautiful photos and cinematic Full HD movies packed with detail, colour and depth, plus great low light performance from a 24.1 Megapixel sensor and general-purpose zoom lens. Sharing to social media and remote shooting is simple when using the Canon Camera Connect app, simply connect via Wi-Fi
- 24.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO sensitivity 100 – 6400 (expandable to H: 12800)
- 1080p Full HD video recording at 24p, 25p (25 Hz) and 30p (29.97 Hz) with drop frame timing
- 720p HD video recording at 60p (59.94 Hz) and 50p (50 Hz)
- 3.0" in 4:3 ratio colour TFT LCD screen
- Shoot detailed images into the night with a large 24.1 Megapixel sensor, with up to 19x more surface area than many smartphones
- Take memorable pictures at night with ISO sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 (expandable to ISO 12,800)
- Enjoy fast Auto Focus and full resolution shooting at 3.0 fps - just point and shoot for impressive results
- Comes with Battery, Charger and a Strap
It also comes with the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM from Canon is a 28.8-216mm equivalent lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. Incorporating NANO USM technology, this lens is characterized by its combination of a fast, stills-optimized ring-type Ultrasonic Motor and smooth, silent video-optimized Stepping Motor for all-around focusing performance to benefit multimedia image-makers. This dual-purpose AF motor also offers notably quicker performance throughout the zoom range for more responsive shooting from near to far. Additionally, also aiding both photo and movie recording, an Image Stabilizer system compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and a Dynamic IS function specifically helps to reduce camera shake when recording video.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.