Featuring an evolution in its core feature-set, the X100F Digital Camera from FUJIFILM incorporates a series of advanced imaging capabilities while still retaining its trademark design and intuitive handling assets. Most notably, the X100F features a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processor to realize rich, high-resolution stills and fluent performance with expandable sensitivity to ISO 51200. A built-in Fujinon 23mm f/2 lens provides a general wide-angle 35mm equivalent focal length, and its optical design utilizes aspherical glass to produce sharp imagery while a Super EBC coating resists flare and ghosting. Benefitting working in a variety of shooting situations, a heightened hybrid autofocus system now utilizes 91 total points, including 49 phase-detection points, for quick, accurate focusing.
Complementing the imaging specs is a range of physical attributes that are the hallmark of the X100-series. The Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, which meshes both optical and electronic viewing means in a switchable manner, has been updated with adjustable magnification for the electronic rangefinder function for more precise manual focus control. Additionally, the body also sports a physical ISO dial, which is incorporated within the shutter speed dial, and the exposure compensation dial can now be set to a C position for an increased +/- 5 stop range of adjustment. Additionally, the rear of the camera sees the inclusion of a focus lever for faster focus point selection, and the majority of the physical controls, buttons, and dials have been moved to the right-hand side for easier one-handed use.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly transfer images or remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Integrated three-stop neutral density filter benefits working in bright light conditions with wider aperture settings or slower shutter speeds.
- An electronic shutter function affords high shutter speeds up to 1/32,000 sec.
- Auto Macro focusing mode lets you focus on subjects as close a 3.9" away.
- Digital Teleconverter settings let you simulate the look of a 50mm or 70mm lens.
- Advanced Filters: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High Key, Low Key, Dynamic Tone, Soft Focus, and Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.